New Website Now Online!

Undeadgoathead.com is now online, featuring my full archive of articles as well as new reviews and other features!

Monday, December 3, 2012

More Upcoming Shows

I've been a bad girl. I forgot to inform you lovely mongrels about several shows that I attended without you. I'm gonna make it up to you right now.



Nothing is better than a rowdy rock show at a bar. On the other hand, mixing booze and Punk music can sometimes be lethal, so don't say I didn't warn you. 



I never heard of the other bands, but holy mother of Metal, I love Gaza. The venue is next-to-impossible to find, but once you get there, it's worth the $10. 


If you're over 21 with no money, you have no reason to blow this off. No cover and a funny flyer? I'm there. Sadly, it's at the same time as the Gaza show, so I'm gonna have to two-time these concerts. 





Here's a little something for those of you who are unfortunate enough to be younger than 21. At least you get an extra bang for your buck: It's just $7 for 11 bands.  


If you, like me, are unemployed, there's nothing else to do on a Tuesday night. Fuck the Mayans, indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment