New Website Now Online!

Undeadgoathead.com is now online, featuring my full archive of articles as well as new reviews and other features!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Last Minute Update



Dying Fetus will be playing October 13th at the abandoned (and probably haunted) Traditions building complex off of  I-25. I'd give you directions if I knew them, but basically just follow the signs. You'll probably see an exit sign that says something like "Traditions: 2 miles" or you might see the complex itself. Can't be missed, really. Looks like the scene of every "teenagers lost in abandoned theme park" B-grade horror movie from the 80's. There's giant aliens and UFOs painted on the walls of what used to be a cafe. There's also a huge gateway that says "TRADITIONS!". If the visual cues fail you, then follow the sweet siren call of Dying Fetus. Death Metal isn't exactly subtle. I don't have a flyer or anything to show you, dear reader. I myself learned about this show around 1:00 AM. It's not listed on their tour dates or event pages around town. Maybe they just don't want a horde of New Mexican meth-heads showing up? Anyway, be there or be mocked by all your cool friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment